FLORAL HIRE + FAQ
Can We Set Up a Consult?
– Of course! We request to have an appointment scheduled to chat about florals. We do understand that some of our Picker Brides and Grooms are road ramblin’ people and are only in town for a short time, but we prefer to meet by appointment only. So please feel free to give us a holler here and we’ll set up a time that works best.
When Should I Book Floral For My Wedding?
We suggest booking your floral six months to a year in advance. We try to only take one event or wedding per weekend and our busy months fill up quickly. If you are getting married during peak months, April- May and September - November, we suggest reaching out as soon as you are ready!
How Does Delivery + Set-Up Work?
– We are a full service floral design studio, meaning we create, deliver and set-up all of our floral design items. We typically do not stay once everything has been delivered, placed or installed to transfer or repurpose floral design items to other locations within the event. Delivery fees for floral are separate from rentals, even if you have rentals booked with us, and depend upon distance and location. Load in logistics i.e., stairs, elevators etc. will affect labor + delivery pricing. Unless otherwise agreed upon prior to delivery, we do not return to retrieve our vessels, vases, etc. they must be brought back to our warehouse no later than two (2) days after your event date.
I Love Your Style + Want To Book You For My Event, Now What?
– We require a non-refundable fifty (50) percent (of your total floral) retainer to confirm any date and a signed contract. Full payment is to be received by four (4) weeks before the event. We will not deliver without receipt of full payment and a signed contract.
What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
– We accept cash, check + all major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard + Visa). Please note that all returned checks are subject to a $30.00 return check fee.
Do You Have a Minimum For Floral?
– Yes. For our floral side, we do have a minimum of $2,000. Our main focus for floral is weddings and events.
Would You Be Interested In Collaborating For An Upcoming Photo Shoot Or Styled Shoot For Publication?
– Absolutely! We L-O-V-E styled shoots and collaborating with other vendors. To make sure we’re the right fit, please email your vision, mood + style board and shoot location to firstname.lastname@example.org!