RENTAL HIRE + FAQ
HIRE & FAQ
Can We View Your Picks First?
– Of course! We request to have an appointment scheduled to tour our Stockroom. Appointments can be made here. We have a large warehouse and showroom centrally located in Fresno. Please contact us via email or phone if you would like to see our inventory of Picks in person and discuss how it vibes with the overall vision of your upcoming event. We do understand that some of our Picker Brides and Grooms are road ramblin’ people and are only in town for a short time, but we prefer to meet by appointment only. So please feel free to give us a holler and we’ll set up a time that works best.
How Long Can We Hire Picks For?
– Length of rental depends on the event and day of the week. For a Saturday or Sunday event, delivery is typically arranged to coincide with out other rentals and can be delivered as early as Tuesday or Wednesday - you are not charged extra for having the rentals at an earlier date. Return and pickup will be scheduled for the day after your event. Depending on the venue’s policies, we may be required to pickup the items the same night of the event. In those cases, additional delivery fees will apply. That must be arranged in advance with us.
When Should I Reserve Everything?
– Our Stockroom is mainly filled with one-of-a-kind Picks that are consistently rented during our busiest months. All rentals are booked on a first come, first serve basis. If you received an estimate and have not paid our non-refundable retainer and signed our Rental Contract, your items are NOT reserved with us. If you receive an estimate and wait to book, we do not guarantee that the items you are interested in will still be available for your date once you are ready to book. Likewise, if you inquire about specific items and have not yet booked, we do not guarantee those items will be available for your event date.
We recommend reserving everything as soon as you have your event date and event location nailed down. For a wedding, a typical timeline would be about six months before your event date to have everything booked with us. However, we do have brides that reserve up to a year in advance for our most popular Picks, ie. tables, chairs, bars, and upholstered furniture. If you do have last minute requests or changes, it’s usually not an issue! We can't make any promises, but we’ll do our best to get you what you need to make your event memorable!
Are The Rentals Delivered Or Can We Pick Our Picks Up?
– We no longer allow for pick-up of large rental items i.e., tables, upholstered furniture, bulk chairs, arbors, backdrops, etc. Tabletop décor and smaller items are sill available for will call upon request.
How Does Delivery + Pick-up Work?
– Delivery charges are separate and depend upon distance and type of rentals. Load in logistics i.e., stairs, elevators etc. will affect delivery pricing. We will need the event address, accessibility options i.e., ability to turn around or back in with a large truck and trailer and a desired time-frame for delivery. Typically, our deliveries and pick-ups are scheduled and decided upon a month prior to the event with a two hour window for us to deliver your Picks. Members of the Stockroom Picks team will arrive onsite to deliver all items, place items that must be placed by our staff and answer any questions or concerns regarding your Picks.
I Love Your Picks + Want To Use Your Rentals For My Event, Now What?
– We require a non-refundable forty (40) percent (of your total rental) booking fee to confirm any order. At this point, we will outline the cost of replacement for the Picks you have chosen on the invoice. The rental invoice will outline the security deposit (if any – typically only for our upholstered furniture and delicate Picks). The security deposit is at the discretion of Stockroom Picks. Full payment is to be received by four (4) weeks before the event. We will not deliver without receipt of full payment and a signed contract.
– Delivery and Collection addresses to be agreed upon.
– We will ask for contact details and phone numbers on booking to ensure we can find you at your venue. On receiving your invoice you’ll be asked to agree to all our terms of hire in our contract.
– We accept no responsibility for injury caused to any person during the hire period. All items hired are the responsibility of the hirer until they are returned.
What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
– We accept cash, check + all major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard + Visa). Please note that all returned checks are subject to a $30.00 return check fee.
Do You Have Order Minimums For Rental Items?
– You’re in luck! At this time, we do not have order minimums!
Would You Be Interested In Collaborating For An Upcoming Photo Shoot Or Styled Shoot For Publication?
– Absolutely! We L-O-V-E styled shoots and collaborating with other vendors. To make sure we’re the right fit, please email your vision, mood + style board and shoot location to firstname.lastname@example.org!