HIRE & FAQ
Can We View Your Picks First?
– Of course! We actually request to have an appointment scheduled to tour our Stockroom. We have a large warehouse and showroom centrally located in Fresno. Please contact us via email or phone if you would like to see our inventory of Picks in person and discuss how it vibes with the overall vision of your upcoming event. We do understand that some of our Picker Brides and Grooms are road ramblin’ people and are only in town for a short time, but we prefer to meet by appointment only. So please feel free to give us a holler and we’ll set up a time that works best for you.
How Long Can We Hire Picks For?
– Length of rental depends on the event and day of the week. For a Saturday or Sunday event, delivery is typically arranged to coincide with out other rentals and can be delivered as early as Tuesday or Wednesday. Return and pickup will be scheduled for the day after your event. Depending on the venue’s policies, we may be required to pickup the items the same night of the event. In those cases, additional delivery fees will apply. That must be arranged in advance with us.
When Should I Reserve Everything?
– Our entire Stockroom is mainly filled with one-of-a-kind Picks, so we recommend reserving everything as early as possible once you have your wedding date and venue booked. A typical timeline would be at least four months before your event date to have everything booked with us. However, we do have brides that reserve up to a year in advance for our most popular Picks. If you do have last minute requests or changes it’s usually not an issue! We’ll do our best to get you what you need to make your event memorable and stress free!
Are The Rentals Delivered Or Can We Pick Our Picks Up?
– We no longer allow for pick-up of large rental items i.e., tables, chairs, arbors, backdrops, etc. Tabletop décor and smaller items are sill available for client pick-up.
How Does Delivery + Pick-up Work?
– Delivery charges are seperate and depend upon distance and type of rentals. Load in logistics i.e., stairs, elevators etc. will affect delivery pricing. We will need the event address, accessibility options i.e., ability to turn around or back in with a large truck and trailer and a desired time-frame for delivery. Typically, our deliveries and pick-ups are scheduled and decided upon a month prior to the event with an hour window for us to deliver your Picks. Members of the Stockroom Picks team will arrive onsite to deliver all items, place items that must be placed by our staff and answer any questions or concerns regarding your Picks.
When Should I Book Floral For My Wedding?
We suggest booking your floral at least a year in advance.
I Love Your Picks + Want To Use Your Rentals For My Event, Now What?
– We require a non-refundable forty (40) percent (of your total rental) booking fee to confirm any order. At this point, we will outline the cost of replacement for the Picks you have chosen on the invoice. The rental invoice will outline the security deposit (if any – typically only for our upholstered furniture and delicate Picks). The security deposit is at the discretion of Stockroom Picks. Full payment is to be received by four (4) weeks before the event. We will not deliver without receipt of full payment and a signed contract.
– Delivery and Collection addresses to be agreed upon.
– We will ask for contact details and phone numbers on booking to ensure we can find you at your venue. On receiving your invoice you’ll be asked to agree to all our terms of hire in our contract.
– We accept no responsibility for injury caused to any person during the hire period. All items hired are the responsibility of the hirer until they are returned.
What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
– We accept cash, check + all major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard + Visa). Please note that all returned checks are subject to a $30.00 return check fee.
Do You Have Order Minimums For Rental Items?
– You’re in luck! At this time, we do not have order minimums!
Do You Have a Minimum For Floral?
– Yes. For our floral side, we do have a minimum of $2,000. Our main focus for floral is weddings and events.
Would You Be Interested In Collaborating For An Upcoming Photo Shoot Or Styled Shoot For Publication?
– Absolutely! We L-O-V-E styled shoots and collaborating with other vendors. To make sure we’re the right fit, please email your vision, mood + style board and shoot location to firstname.lastname@example.org!